Vacation Property License Agreement: To Print and view offline prior to arrival only: You will sign and complete this form upon check in.
The Stanfield House: A Lakehouse Property
This vacation property license agreement is for the property located in Buena Vista Colorado 81211 a family home, hereinafter referred to as "vacation home"
You agree that no more than 10 persons will be staying as guests in my home. If more people are found staying at the home than is on the reservation it will result in immediate eviction.
Names of guests staying at home & age is required, (Insurance requirement) you will provide this in communication prior to your arrival.
Reservation Information & Terms:
II Security / Damage Agreement & Fees
1. Security and Damage Deposit: A Security Deposit of $250.00 has been deposited with _____________________________________in trust, as security for the performance by tenants of the terms under this rental agreement set forth following, and for any damages caused by travelers, travelers family, agents, or visitors. (herein collectively called guests) to the premise or furnishings during the license period. Owner may use part or all of the security deposit to repair any damage to the home caused by guests. However Owner is not limited to just the security damage deposit for any and all damages caused by guests and guests remains liable for any balance.
**The Security and Damage deposit is forfeited in it's entirety of $250.00 plus the additional fees for additional guests at the nightly rate if more than your reservation party is staying at the home. Doors are locked and access is unavailable to these rooms and security cameras are on premise. Please call and add these additional guests to your reservation when you arrive or before you arrive.
Once you have access to the home all fees will apply in haste if intend to fraud is apparent. Please do not put me in this situation: Make sure you include all guests in the reservation.
2. Key Charge: $150.00 fee will be charged for failure to return keys or leave keys in lock box on premise. Locks will be changed in the event of lost keys. A security box is at the front door for leaving the key in. Every guest is to use this key box on entrance and departure. You are to leave the key on premise especially if you are rafting, hiking, or snowmobiling. All guests must abide by leaving key at premise. All guests receive the code for the key box.
3. Undue Cleaning: Tenants shall be responsible for any undue / and or unreasonable cleaning of the home immediately subsequent to guests departure. A cleaning fee of $175.00 per hour, with a one hour service minimum will be assessed. If smoking in the home has occurred it could run up to maximum charge of $1000.00 to remove the damage of smoke.
4. Cleaning: Guests have paid a non refundable deposit of $225.00 for cleaning of the home. This includes laundry, bath and restocking of bath, vacuum and dusting. Inventory checklist of home is performed after every checkout. We agree to fair wage for our resident cleaning staff.
5. Pets are not allowed and if discovered is an additional $500.00 cleaning fee and your reservation will immediately be cancelled without any refunds of deposits damage deposits or reservation fees.
III Check in / Check out
1. Check In: Check In time is 4:00PM on the day guest is scheduled reservation begins. No early check in. Upon arrival, guest will be given the code for the key box at the entrance of the home. You will also receive any special instructions or updates that may be applicable to the home.
2. Check Out: Check Out Time is 10:00 AM on guests scheduled departure. Any additional nights or delayed departure must be prior approved and are not guaranteed available.
IV Use and Enjoyment:
1. Use of Premise: Guests may only use home as a vacation home. No business or trade without prior approval and listed name of every overnight guest name and vehicle driven. You are not guaranteed use of this home for working office but it will be considered per application and individually. This is a residence with neighbors and we have enjoyed our neighbors and respect their privacy and right to quiet. All laws , rules, ordinances, statues, and orders regarding the use of this premise the guests ALL agree to be compliant. ____________
2. Quiet Enjoyment: Guests shall be entitled to the quiet enjoyment of the premise, and Owner will not interfere with that right, as long as guests do not interfere with those right of the other guests and the neighbors. A 9:00PM quiet good neighbor curfew is strictly advised and enforced. All conversations must be low if outside and exterior lights must be off or lowered.
3. Smoking: is allowed outside only; and away from home; 25 feet from all doors and any open windows is Colorado Law.
4. Alcohol: is allowed on premise. No glass outside. NO ALCOHOL IS ALLOWED WHILE IN HOT TUB.
5. Pets: No Pets are allowed, no exception. A $500.00 cleaning fee will apply if an animal is on premise.
6. Furnishings: The home is furnished and equipped to the owners taste. The home is equipped with linens, towels, and comforters. Bathrooms provide hairdryers, and bath essentials. Nothing may leave the premise. Towels NEVER leave the premise for the River trips or Hot Springs visits.
7. Use of Grill: Grilling is permitted in grill area only. Propane must be requested. It is never left on premise unattended. No outdoor grilling may be available during fire restrictions from the sheriffs dept.
8. Use of Fire pit: Fire pit is permitted in fire pit area only. Wood is provided for your use. Please ask for assistance lighting a fire (if needed) the owners will assist. 9:00PM curfew for fire pit does apply and fire restrictions may be in effect from the sheriffs dept. Please be advised no fire pit use may be available during fire restrictions.
9. Locked Areas: Areas that are locked are for housekeeping, storage, outdoor sheds, and Boiler room. Guests do not have a key for these areas and are off limits to guests. Any attempt to enter locked areas is cause for immediate termination of your nightly agreement, forfeiture of all monies paid, and guests liability for any and all damage and/or missing items. This includes unlocked access areas for maintenance of the home. No permission is expressed or given to adjust temperature of Hot Tub, Hot Water heater or Furnace system.
10. Loft: No more than 2-3 are allowed in the loft at any time. This is not a recreational area do not use it in any way for anything other than relaxing activities.
11. TODDLERS: NOT PERMITTED IN HOME OR ON PREMISE. HOME IS NOT TODDLER SAFE AT THIS TIME AND YOU HEREBY AGREE NO TODDLERS WILL BE ON PREMISE. _________________
12. Fireplace: Temperature is automatic and will turn on when inside temperature of home is below 65. No manual turn on is available.
13. TV remotes must stay in the room with the TV they are numbered for.
V Hold Harmless
1. OWNER attempts to maintain the home in the best condition. Owner expresses no guarantees, express or implied, regarding suitability or fit ability for any particular purpose. Owner does guarantee that appropriate repair and or replacement will be performed as soon as possible under prevailing circumstances. It is guests responsibility to immediately notify Owner of any issues that they incur during their stay so that repair and/or replacement may be promptly taken care of. Owner is not responsible for which Owner has no immediate control. These inconveniences may include, but are not limited to, the following: (i) breakdown of DVD/Blu Ray, Hot Tub, Pool Table or any other recreational device. (ii) Power outages, Cable Outages, WiFi Interruptions. (iii) adverse weather and or road conditions and closures. (iv) construction in the area. (v) Rooms that are not decorated to Tenants taste. (vi) Owner shall not be held responsible, held liable, or take responsibility for any injuries that may occur to Guest, and/or Guests invitee that is caused or permitted to be caused by the intentional, unintentional, negligent, or careless acts of said Guests, and/or invitees. By the written or electronic endorsement of this agreement, Guest agrees to forever hold harmless and indemnify Owner from any liability and/or responsibility arising therefrom.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This agreement, combined with any all community rules and regulations (if applicable) serves as the entire agreement. No additional provisions are expressed or implied. This agreement supersedes any and all previous oral and/or written, express and/or implied agreements. Upon written or electronic endorsement, Guests agree that they have read and understood this agreement, and accept all terms, conditions, covenants, and restrictions, without exception.
By Signing your name below you agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Tenant _____________________________________________ __________________
Date: __________________________________ Phone: _______________________________
License Agreement ; Stanfield House
Available Year round; And all Holidays!
Book for Christmas we set up the Tree!
VRBO.com Property ID# 1078142